The EHL Consulting Group is a full-service resource serving the nonprofit community since 1991. Our services enable nonprofit organizations to meet funding, leadership and organizational development goals and opportunities.
Our commitment to the nonprofit community and our knowledge of the philanthropic arena make EHL Consulting one of the most sought after sources for innovative and thorough approaches to challenging and critical nonprofit projects.
Through extensive planning and creative execution, EHL Consulting:
- Maximizes our clients’ success by providing comprehensive leadership and hands-on guidance, with a focus on results for each engagement.
- Utilizes a unique approach and diverse capabilities to steer clients through the development of a strategic direction and tactical accomplishments that look to results.
- Maintains a leading edge perspective on the nature and influence of prevailing trends and their real and projected impact on the modern philanthropic marketplace.
- Extends a global reach, successfully serving organizations across the United States and around the world.
- Boasts a talented and seasoned professional team of nonprofit experts with a diversity of superb capabilities and experiences.
- Distinguishes itself among its competitors as a longstanding member of the Giving Institute and an adherent to its rigorous Code of Ethics, emphasizing dedication to principled practice and excellence in client service.
We offer customized services for a diverse portfolio of client needs, including:
- Pre-Campaign Assessments and Market Scans
- Fundraising Campaign Development, Implementation, and Management
- Organizational Leadership Assessment and Development
- Campaign Operational Impact Analyses
- Strategic Planning and Nonprofit Business Planning
- Foundation, Corporate, and Government Outreach
- Planned Giving and Bequest Programs
Think EHL Consulting is the right choice for your organization? Contact us today and a member of our professional team will be happy to discuss your organizational profile and needs.