From EHL Consulting
- Giving By Americans: 2012 and Beyond (View Slideshare)
- Emerging Charitable Markets in the USA: Giving in the New Economy (View Slideshare)
- GivingUSA Presentation (View Slideshare)
- Preparing Nonprofits to Succeed in the New U.S. Marketplace (View Slideshare)
- You Had Me At Hello: Donor Research and Cultivation for Nonprofit Organizations (View Slideshare)
- Prospective Donors and the Challenges of “The Ask” (View Slideshare)
- Adapting to an Evolving U.S.-Economy (View Slideshare)
From the Web
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy is the No. 1 news source, in print and online, for nonprofit¬†leaders, fund raisers, grant makers, and other people involved in the philanthropic¬†enterprise.
- To assist organizations progress as they adapt to the changes and challenges of the¬†21st Century, eJewish Philanthropy was launched in 2007 as an on-line publisher and a¬†facilitator of resource mobilization serving the Jewish communal world.
- The Giving USA Annual Report is the only historically-reliable source of data about¬†charitable giving that estimates how much was given by four distinct types of donors,¬†and also reports on estimated contributions for more than ten different types of¬†charities.
- Since 1935, the Giving Institute and its 34 member firms have embraced and embodied¬†the core values of ethics, excellence, and leadership in advancing philanthropy. Serving¬†clients of every size and purpose, from local institutions to international organizations,¬†Giving Institute member firms embrace the highest ethical standards and maintain a¬†strict code of fair practices.
- Established in 1956, the Foundation Center is the leading source of information about philanthropy worldwide. Through data, analysis, and training, it connects people who want to change the world to the resources they need to succeed.
- The Giving Library offers philanthropists an innovative way to enhance their strategic charitable giving. Donors can explore our online archive of video interviews to locate, study, compare and engage with hundreds of nonprofit organizations across the country.
- The Nonprofit Times is the leading publication for nonprofit management.